[Mediaevistik] Wtrlt: [Apilist] Wanted: Medievalists to undertake User Testing for Manuscripts Online

Bettina Wagner Bettina.Wagner at bsb-muenchen.de
Do Nov 24 12:44:16 CET 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We are currently seeking people who are willing to work with us as user
testers as we develop our new web service, Manuscripts Online. You will
be able to do the testing remotely, at four points during the next 12
months, and your responses will be recorded via an online survey.
Working with us will enable you to have direct input into how Manuscript
Online evolves. We are particularly interested in obtaining input from
anyone who teaches, studies or undertakes research into any aspect of
medieval English language, literature and history.

If you are interested in acting as one of our testers, please email
hri-support at shef.ac.uk and we will add you to our mailing list.
For more information see the project's blog:

http://manuscriptsonline.wordpress.com/2011/11/23/wanted-medievalists-to-undertake-user-testing-for-manuscripts-online/

Best wishes and thanks,
Orietta

Dr Orietta Da Rold
Director MA English Studies
School of English
University of Leicester
University Road
LE1 7RH

Tel. +44 (0)116 252 2778
e-mail: odr1 at le.ac.uk
web: http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/english/people/oriettadarold

Digital Medievalist --  http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/
Journal: http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/journal/
Journal Editors: editors _AT_ digitalmedievalist.org
News: http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/news/
Wiki: http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/wiki/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/digitalmedieval
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gidI320313760