[Mediaevistik] Digital Diplomatics 2011, Naples 29.9-1.10.2011

Georg Vogeler georg.vogeler at gmx.de
Mo Jul 4 20:11:30 CEST 2011

*** sorry for cross-posting ***

Dear everybody,

the advisory board of the conference "Digital Diplomatics 2011: Tools
for the Digital Diplomatist" has decided about the programm. You can
find it at

<http://www.cei.lmu.de/digdipl11/organization/program>

It wasn't an easy choice among the almost 80 interesting proposals we
received but we hope it will appeal to many scholars of diplomatics,
digital humanities and information sciences. If you consider to
participate we invite you to register at

<http://www.cei.lmu.de/digdipl11/organization/registration>

Regards

Georg Vogeler

--
Dr. Georg Vogeler
Stipendiat des Deutschen Studienzentrum Venedig

Zentrum für Informationsmodellierung in den Geisteswissenchaften -
Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz <http://www.uni-graz.at/zim/>
Institut für Dokumentologie und Editorik <http://www.i-d-e.de>
Association Paléographique Internationale - Culture . Ecriture . Société
(APICES) <http://www.palaeographia.org/apices/apices.htm>