[Mediaevistik] Fwd: call for collaboration

Torsten Schassan schassan at hab.de
Mit Jun 10 09:11:59 CEST 2009

Liebe Kollegen,

zu Ihrer Kenntnis, mit einer (offensichtlichen?) Einschränkung:

"The manuscripts must be held in manuscript collections within Switzerland."

Beste Grüße, Torsten Schaßan

- -------- Message original --------
Sujet : 	call for collaboration
Date : 	Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:31:28 +0200
De : 	Christoph Flüeler <christophe.flueler at unifr.ch>
Pour : 	Christoph Flüeler <christophe.flueler at unifr.ch>

*Suggest a manuscript for e-codices (Virtual Manuscript Library of
Switzerland)

*e-codices would like to encourage collaboration with researchers in the
field of manuscript scholarship by requesting that you, our scholarly
users, suggest manuscripts that are important to your research for
possible digitization and inclusion on the e-codices website.

We would like to use this collaborative method to make 25 additional
medieval and early modern manuscripts available on e-codices during the
year 2010. The manuscripts may represent any field of study, but should
be of major significance for research in the respective fields.

Please, see:
http://www.e-codices.unifr.ch/call-for-collaboration

Prof. Dr. Christoph Flüeler
/Manuscript Studies and Medieval Latin
/University of Fribourg
rue de l'Hôpital 4 (Kinderstube 0.105)
_CH-1700 Fribourg

_tel.: +41 (0)26 300-7916
fax: +41 (0)26 300-9627

_current projects_:
*E-codices* (Virtual manuscript library of Switzerland) www.e-codices.ch
<http://www.e-codices.ch/>
*The political philosophy of Peter of Auvergne* (SNF 117723)

- --
Torsten Schassan
Herzog August Bibliothek, Postfach 1364, D-38299 Wolfenbuettel
Tel.: +49-5331-808-130, schassan {at} hab.de
  http://www.hab.de; http://www.hab.de/forschung/projekte/weiss64.htm