[Mediaevistik] pecia petrus cantor

pecia pecia at wanadoo.fr
Sam Dez 13 09:56:42 CET 2008

My thanks to all (now 380) of you for replying to our questionnaire. It has shown that there are many researchers into the medieval book, and that the field of our research is very wide. Your varied areas of interest throughout the world are fascinating.

I would therefore appreciate any suggestions you may have on this before I bring the data together in a final form.

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/pecia/contact_211.htm

The results is accessible with a password :

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/pecia/communaute_360.htm

New :

Notes & queries : Stephen Barney for Petrus cantor : Distinctiones Abel ...

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/pecia/notes___queries_363.htm

jean luc deuffic

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/pecia/

pecia at wanadoo;fr