[RVK] Matthias Reifegerste wants to add you as a scientific contact on ResearchGATE

Matthias Reifegerste no-reply at researchgate.net
Mo Mär 29 13:09:54 CEST 2010

Matthias Reifegerste is a member of ResearchGATE and wants to add you as a scientific contact.

Matthias Reifegerste wrote:
As a fellow colleague, I would like to add you to my network on ResearchGATE. The ResearchGATE community was designed specifically for scientists and researchers and contains numerous applications - such as a custom built literature search function, and self archiving - that are beneficial to those in various research fields.

ResearchGATE is the leading online network for researchers and academics. More than 300,000 scientists are using ResearchGATE to communicate more efficiently with each other.

Please click on the following link to create your own free account:
https://www.researchgate.net/go.Inv.html?dbw=true&code=eQEkQD

Thanks,
The ResearchGATE Team

To access your account, visit:
http://www.researchgate.net

To read our terms and conditions, visit:
http://www.researchgate.net/application.TermsAndConditions.html

To view our privacy & data protection, visit:
http://www.researchgate.net/application.PrivacyPolicy.html

Please ensure you'll continue to receive e-mails from ResearchGATE:
* Outlook users: From the Actions menu, select Junk e-mail and "Add Sender to
Safe Senders List"
* Hotmail, Yahoo and AOL Users: Click the "Add Address" or "Save Address"
button or link beside the "From" address at the top of this message
* Users of other e-mail systems: Please follow the software or
service provider's instructions for adding researchgate at researchgate.net to
your "safe senders list" or "whitelist."