[Opencost.info] Stream to workshop: "openCost: the road to pulication cost transparency"

Bianca Schweighofer Bianca.Schweighofer at bibliothek.uni-regensburg.de
Mi Okt 5 11:21:27 CEST 2022

Dear all,

today will be hosting our workshop "openCost: the road to publication cost
transparency" at DESY in Hamburg.

We have good news for all those who could not come to Hamburg. We are very
happy that we can provide you with a stream to the
event so you don't miss the various contributions of our participants.

We would like to invite you to follow our event in the stream:

https://desy.zoom.us/j/68843306732?pwd=S3hMeUxQYkxEQW82bHpFZ05jQkhDdz09

Meeting ID: 688 4330 6732
Passcode: 322462

You can raise any questions to our contributors by raising your hand in Zoom.
You are also welcome to send us questions by e-mail.
However, as this is a face-to-face event, it may not be possible to answer some
of your questions. We hope for your understanding.

You can find the workshop schedule here:
https://indico.desy.de/event/35620/timetable/#20221005

Best regards,

Bianca Schweighofer

Bianca Schweighofer
Projekt openCost

UR – Universität Regensburg
Universitätsbibliothek Regensburg
Abteilung 5: IT- und Publikationsdienste

Universitätsstraße 31
93053 Regensburg
Telefon +49 941 943-69390
bianca.schweighofer at ur.de [bianca.schweighofer at ur.de]