[CHEM-HIST] solving the empty messages problem

Peter Morris doctor at peterjtmorris.plus.com
Sat Sep 17 15:52:57 CEST 2022

In the past, Christoph has suggested that people with this problem should look at Chem-Hist messages:

https://www-mailman.uni-regensburg.de/pipermail/chem-hist/

>From this page you can go to the messages for September:

https://www-mailman.uni-regensburg.de/pipermail/chem-hist/2022-September/date.html

Including the one by Frank James on !2th September which provoked this query:

https://www-mailman.uni-regensburg.de/pipermail/chem-hist/2022-September/001928.html

Perhaps this is the best way to always see the messages if you have this problem, which actually I rarely have.

Best wishes,

Peter