[CHEM-HIST] Write-up of the Congress - Plastics Heritage Congress 2019

Maria Elvira Callapez Callapez mariaelviracallapez at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 17:42:07 CEST 2019

Dear All,  Greetings! Hope this email finds you in your best.  It is with
great delight that I attach a write-up of the Congress - Plastics Heritage
Congress held in Lisbon in May 2019, that might be of interest to you.

I would be most grateful if you could circulate this message to

interested colleagues and contacts.
If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me an email!  Wish you
all a great week.  Yours sincerely,  Maria Elvira Callapez